The staff of our Respiratory Care Department is dedicated to providing extraordinary care that supports acute and chronic cardiopulmonary diseases across the lifespan. The goal of our therapists is to help you breathe easier, while demonstrating compassionate and competent care. Our department utilizes state-of-the-art and cutting-edge equipment to meet the needs of our patients.
Our therapists and physicians work collaboratively to ensure and optimize care for both inpatients and outpatients.
- Aerosolized Bronchodilator Therapy
- Oxygen Management Therapy
- Postural Drainage
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Pulmonary Function testing
- Education Training in Breathing Exercises
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Arterial Blood Gas testing
- Neonatal Services
- Invasive/Non-invasive Mechanical Support