A patient’s support system is an integral part of the healing process. That’s why we welcome patients’ friends and family while their loved ones are with us at Eastside Medical Center.
During your visit, you are welcome to enjoy:
- complimentary parking and Wi-Fi access
- our smoke-free environment
- a conveniently located gift shop with a variety of gifts, flowers, toys, cards and more
- our full-service cafeteria, which offers a well-rounded assortment of food choices
- a variety of television channels including local and national news as well as other popular channels
General visiting hours are from 9:00am to 9:00pm daily. Two or three visitors are typically allowed in the patient’s room during regular visiting hours. Units may have additional guidelines for visitation. Please call (770) 979-0200 regarding visiting hours for specific units.
We respectfully ask that children under the age of 12 be supervised and within control of an adult at all times. For the safety of our patients, any individual with flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, runny nose, fever, etc. should wait until they no longer are experiencing symptoms to visit.